Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Remind me"

It's no secret that I'm a troubled sleeper. Even though it was 6:20 when I woke up this -well technically speaking last-morning, still no sign of tiredness. So, I put some music on; poured myself a glass of milk and decided to go through some of my favorite books. I took "Crime and Punishment" from the shelf and without any hesitation opened Part I, Chapter II to read my favoritre line;

"There are chance meetings with strangers that interest us from the first moment, before a word is spoken."

Then I wrote an email to S, who of all people would appreciate this very line most.

I guess it's time to go to bed now.

"And everywhere I go,
There's always something to remind me
Of another place and time
Where love that travelled far had found me"

No comments:

Post a Comment